Welcome to Facts on Friday. This week we share a post answering a question.
What is the purpose of a Pre-Qualification? Often referred to as a Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ), it helps the client to select those best placed to bid and provides a short-list of potential suppliers. The short-listed suppliers would remain in the competition and qualify to proceed to the next stage and receive an Invitation to Tender (ITT).
PQQ’s often ask a range of questions and define criteria that will be required by the client.
Every PQQ tends to be bespoke, but typically you may be asked to provide/demonstrate: –
- Company registration details and points of contact
- Financial standing
- Organisation size and structure
- References detailing past and relevant experience
- Certifications and accreditations that you hold
- Insurance type and value of cover
- Values, social, corporate responsibility, and accountability
If you have any ideas for future questions, please respond to our post